Success on Efficiency East Midlands Framework
In March 2017 Impart links Maintain won as top supplier for External Improvement Works Framework
Impart links Maintain won the frameworks for lots in the West and East Midlands.
The work on this framework includes:
• Supply and installation of various fence and gate types.
• Tarmacing and resurfacing works of grounds, parking areas and areas surrounding garage blocks.
• Marking out of parking areas – thermoplastic line markings
• Supply of and laying of new turf and re-seeding of grass verges
• Excavation of existing damaged drive and pathways
• Substructure ground works
• Laying of concrete drive and pathways
• Drop kerb installation
• Supply and installation of entrance canopies and shelters
• Supply and installation of hand railings
• Making good to any disturbed landscaping
Through this framework Impart links Maintain have done successful jobs for Derwent Living and Broxtowe Council.
Works completed so far include:
ILM have improved external areas of retirement schemes for Derwent Living. The works included: Paving, relaying of Tarmac to Grounds and Carparks, Fencing, Landscaping, Shed Replacements and Drop Kerb Installation.
External improvement works have also taken place for Broxtowe Council at their retirement schemes, general needs housing and mixed tenure sites. Works have included: Laying of concrete drive and pathways, Carpark Line Marking, Creating Boundary Walls, Drop Kerb Installation, Fencing and Landscaping.
Case Studies of ILM’s work can be found here
If you want to find out more about EEM’s framework then please visit the site here