December Newsletter 2019
Seasons greeting from
Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2020
2019 has been good to Impart links, forecast turnover and profit are up again on last year.
We have increased our staff and the client base of both key services :
Clients now include:
- Bristol University – Post Project Review
- Crawley Borough Council – major procurement management for their repairs service
- Valleys 2 Coast – multiple analytical exercises to help validate vfm and procurement support
- Vivid - Stock Condition Surveys for their commercial properties
- Westworks - Construction Management DPS
- Orbit – interim AM support
Who this year add to their client base:
- Westworks - Maintenance DPS
- Nuneaton & Bedworth Council – Repairs maintenance and refurbishment
- Elim Housing – voids and refurbishment
- Derwent Living – maintenance and external works
- Broxtowe Council – garage refurbishment repairs and renewals
We continue to provide long-term support services to:
- Midland Heart
- Town & Country Housing Group
- Stafford and Rural Housing Association
- Stroud District Council
- Various RPs in the Republic of Ireland
It is exciting times as we edge towards 2020 – (our 20th year of supporting housing and construction in the UK).
During those 20 years we have grown, refocused and matured into a well-known an trusted national provider driven by our values of honesty, integrity, innovation and professionalism
The team led by James Manifold are enthusiastic, experienced and great people to work with, they are motivated to continue in the same vein of future growth, consolidation and development.
We would welcome the opportunity to hear from you to explore where our services might be of mutual benefit.