"Impart links are different to their competitors - they understand our business and resident participation. Their dynamic team deliver to brief whilst being flexible, adding value and using innovative working practices."
Procurement (and OJEU compliant procurement) is a key Impart links service offering. Whether a two stage OJEU, or a less complex selection process, we will ensure compliance and selection based on value, client need and suitability of the provider.
We have facilitated and delivered EU (and non-EU) compliant procurement processes for many public sector/affordable housing providers including:
- Red Kite Community Housing - planned external works and cyclical
- Clúid Housing (Ireland) - repairs and voids
- Wiltshire Council - repairs, voids and planned
- Homes in Sedgemoor – repairs and voids
- Westward Housing – repairs and voids with planned options
- Teign Housing – repairs and voids with planned options
- Family HA (Wales) – planned and responsive
- Broxtowe DC - planned
- Moseley and District Churches HA - planned, cyclical, responsive
- Mansfield District Council – decent homes
We have specialised tools and the professional expertise to manage complex procurement exercises which are designed to be equitabe and fair in the selction process including;
We believe in shaping procurement processes through collaborative working with clear client objectives, and are not advocates of a "one size fits all" approach.
- PQQ templates and evaluation models
- Tender document templates
- Open book tender cost models
- Price per plot cost models
- Traditional cost models
- Tender evaluation models
- Standard letter templates for all stages