"We have engaged Impartlinks to undertake various commissions for Cost Management, Procurement, and Contract Management. We learned very quickly that they could adapt to our requests in a changing environment, and still deliver a quality service. We have always found them to be thorough, professional, and wouldn’t have any concern in either using their services again or recommending them to other organisations."
Procurement (and OJEU compliant procurement) is a key Impart links service offering. Whether a two stage OJEU, or a less complex selection process, we will ensure compliance and selection based on value, client need and suitability of the provider.
We have facilitated and delivered EU (and non-EU) compliant procurement processes for many public sector/affordable housing providers including:
- Red Kite Community Housing - planned external works and cyclical
- Clúid Housing (Ireland) - repairs and voids
- Wiltshire Council - repairs, voids and planned
- Homes in Sedgemoor – repairs and voids
- Westward Housing – repairs and voids with planned options
- Teign Housing – repairs and voids with planned options
- Family HA (Wales) – planned and responsive
- Broxtowe DC - planned
- Moseley and District Churches HA - planned, cyclical, responsive
- Mansfield District Council – decent homes
We have specialised tools and the professional expertise to manage complex procurement exercises which are designed to be equitabe and fair in the selction process including;
We believe in shaping procurement processes through collaborative working with clear client objectives, and are not advocates of a "one size fits all" approach.
- PQQ templates and evaluation models
- Tender document templates
- Open book tender cost models
- Price per plot cost models
- Traditional cost models
- Tender evaluation models
- Standard letter templates for all stages